Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year!

The one reason why I enjoy coordinating and planning a wedding is that moment when the ceremony just starts and you can just feel the love in the air.  I tear up every time.  It is that moment that you have been help plan for months and it is finally coming to fruition.  The Groom finally sees the Bride for the first time or when the Mom sees the Bride for the first time and the feeling that you helped create this moment for that person.  That is the awesome feeling that keeps me going all these years that I have been planning weddings.  For that day and that moment, it is truly my pleasure to help make things happen for each and every bride, groom and their family and friends to enjoy their day without hassle or worry.  Although I cannot control everything about that day, I can help make it as stress and worry free as possible.  2014 has been a great year...bring on 2015!!